* RFC/FYI - shdmac dma support
@ 2014-06-04 16:14 Ben Dooks
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Ben Dooks @ 2014-06-04 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sh

Laurent asked for a current state, so this is the series as I
currently have which is in the middle of being re-worked for
submission.

It is also available at:

	http://git.codethink.co.uk/linux.git bjdooks/shdma-dev1

* Re: RFC/FYI - shdmac dma support
@ 2014-06-04 17:14 ` Ben Dooks
From: Ben Dooks @ 2014-06-04 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sh

On 04/06/14 17:14, Ben Dooks wrote:
> Laurent asked for a current state, so this is the series as I
> currently have which is in the middle of being re-worked for
> submission.
>
> It is also available at:
>
> 	http://git.codethink.co.uk/linux.git bjdooks/shdma-dev1

Updated branch bjdooks/shdma-dev2 up.

--
Ben Dooks				http://www.codethink.co.uk/
Senior Engineer				Codethink - Providing Genius

* Re: RFC/FYI - shdmac dma support
@ 2014-06-05 10:05 ` Ben Dooks
From: Ben Dooks @ 2014-06-05 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sh

On 04/06/14 17:14, Ben Dooks wrote:
> Laurent asked for a current state, so this is the series as I
> currently have which is in the middle of being re-worked for
> submission.

I am currently working on finishing up the code to generate
the register configuration values based on the slave configurations
which should mean we can eliminate the hard-coded CHCR values and
addresses from the configuration.

Laurent, is this what you are after, and is it ok if this is on
list tomorrow for review?

--

@ 2014-06-05 17:24 ` Ben Dooks
From: Ben Dooks @ 2014-06-05 17:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sh

On 04/06/14 17:14, Ben Dooks wrote:
> Laurent asked for a current state, so this is the series as I
> currently have which is in the middle of being re-worked for
> submission.
>
> It is also available at:
>
> 	http://git.codethink.co.uk/linux.git bjdooks/shdma-dev1

I've pushed out  bjdooks/shdma-dev4 with the comments that have
been made on the first branch sorted out.

- Fixed dmac0/dmac1 compatible name
- Sorted out mux driver use of driver private data
- Fixed ordering of dmac clocks
- Fixed missing set_slave call