From: "Laurent d'Havé" <ldhave@gmail.com>
To: Paul Eggleton <paul.eggleton@linux.intel.com>
Cc: yocto@yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: Recipe to Copy JAR files, not extract it
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 15:40:59 +0200	[thread overview]

That worked great.

Except i'm now having a strange issue, been pulling hair's out for a
couple of hours ...

WARNING: QA Issue: taxi: Files/directories were installed but not shipped
   /usr/share
   /usr/share/java
   /usr/share/java/headless.jar

And indeed, my jar file will not be bundled in the rootfs !!

Some copy-paste from my recipe :

SRC_URI = " \
file://headless .jar;unpack=0 \
"
do_install() {
install -m 0755 -d ${D}/usr/share/java
  install -m 0755 ${WORKDIR}/headless .jar ${D}/usr/share/java
  }

Any clues ? If i change the path  /usr/bin  it works.
Is it because i'm putting it in /usr/share/java ?
But that's where all the other JAR's go ...

h e l p