* xfs_metadump from Blur Studio
@ 2014-07-30 17:58 Duane Powell
From: Duane Powell @ 2014-07-30 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xfs

XFS!,

corrupt dinode 1124573, extent total = 1, nblocks = 0.  This is a bug.
Please capture the filesystem metadata with xfs_metadump and
report it to xfs@oss.sgi.com.

dump to big to email, please use this ftp account.

ftp.blur.com
user: xsi
password: smoke.water.775

./pickup/xfs.bug.dump

Thanks,
Duane

PS
Some samples of what were creating on xfs filers

http://vimeo.com/97143634
http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/2be22a/league_of_legends_cinematic_a_new_dawn/

* Re: xfs_metadump from Blur Studio
@ 2014-07-30 21:59 ` Dave Chinner
From: Dave Chinner @ 2014-07-30 21:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Duane Powell; +Cc: xfs

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 10:58:30AM -0700, Duane Powell wrote:
> XFS!,
>
> corrupt dinode 1124573, extent total = 1, nblocks = 0.  This is a bug.
> Please capture the filesystem metadata with xfs_metadump and
> report it to xfs@oss.sgi.com.

Why were you repairing the filesystem? What went wrong?

Also:

http://xfs.org/index.php/XFS_FAQ#Q:_What_information_should_I_include_when_reporting_a_problem.3F

> dump to big to email, please use this ftp account.
>
> ftp.blur.com
> user: xsi
> password: smoke.water.775

220 Blur Studio's FTP Server (ftp.blur.com)
Name (ftp.blur.com:dave): xsi
331 Username OK, please send password.
Password:
530 Login failed.
Login failed.

> ./pickup/xfs.bug.dump

Please compress it with bzip2 first - I'm upside down at the end of
a long piece of wet string, so compression of the dump image will
save a lot of time...

Cheers,

Dave.
--