* Xendomains init not working for wrong path after recent update
@ 2014-08-08  8:27 Fabio Fantoni
From: Fabio Fantoni @ 2014-08-08  8:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel, Ian Campbell, Ian Jackson

After recent updates xendomains is nomore working:
service xendomains stop
/etc/init.d/xendomains: line 34: /usr/sbin/xendomains: File o directory
non esistente

I saw that search the file in $SBINDIR path but
tools/hotplug/Linux/makefile install it in $LIBEXEC

The correct is change $SBINDIR to $LIBEXEC in init.d file or install in
$LIBEXEC to $SBINDIR?

Thanks for any reply.

* Re: Xendomains init not working for wrong path after recent update
@ 2014-08-08  9:00 ` Fabio Fantoni
From: Fabio Fantoni @ 2014-08-08  9:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel, Ian Campbell, Ian Jackson

Il 08/08/2014 10:27, Fabio Fantoni ha scritto:
> After recent updates xendomains is nomore working:
> service xendomains stop
> /etc/init.d/xendomains: line 34: /usr/sbin/xendomains: File o
> directory non esistente
>
> I saw that search the file in $SBINDIR path but
> tools/hotplug/Linux/makefile install it in $LIBEXEC
>
> The correct is change $SBINDIR to $LIBEXEC in init.d file or install
> in $LIBEXEC to $SBINDIR?
>
> Thanks for any reply.

Probably I found the aswer, I saw this commit (tools/xendomains: move to
libexec and use a smaller init helper) and seems that $SBINDIR in init
is wrong, now I'll do and post a patch to fix it.