* [ANNOUNCE] New telephony recipe with Asterisk 11.x, OPUS codec, SRTP and libPRI
@ 2014-08-20 12:45 Roberto Fichera
From: Roberto Fichera @ 2014-08-20 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel, meta-freescale

Hi All,

I've made freely available a new telephony meta layer at

https://github.com/DICENetworks/meta-dicenetworks

In the new meta layer you can find Asterisk v11.9 recipe supporting
SRTP, OPUS Codec as well as libPRI, DAHDI kernel drivers and tools
and GSM library.

Feel free to suggest any improvements and fixes.

Cheers,
Roberto Fichera.

* Re: [oe] [ANNOUNCE] New telephony recipe with Asterisk 11.x, OPUS codec, SRTP and libPRI
@ 2014-08-20 13:22   ` Philip Balister
From: Philip Balister @ 2014-08-20 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel, meta-freescale, Holger Hans Peter Freyther

On 08/20/2014 08:45 AM, Roberto Fichera wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've made freely available a new telephony meta layer at

There is already a meta-telephony at:

http://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/branch/master/layer/meta-telephony/

We should try and avoid having layers with duplicate recipes. It does
look like asterisk in meta-telephony needs updating.

Also, please remember to use the layer index to search for recipes
before writing your own :)

Philip

> https://github.com/DICENetworks/meta-dicenetworks
>
> In the new meta layer you can find Asterisk v11.9 recipe supporting
> SRTP, OPUS Codec as well as libPRI, DAHDI kernel drivers and tools
> and GSM library.
>
> Feel free to suggest any improvements and fixes.
>
> Cheers,
> Roberto Fichera.

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] New telephony recipe with Asterisk 11.x, OPUS codec, SRTP and libPRI
@ 2014-08-20 13:22   ` Philip Balister
From: Philip Balister @ 2014-08-20 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel, meta-freescale, Holger Hans Peter Freyther

@ 2014-08-20 14:33     ` Roberto Fichera
From: Roberto Fichera @ 2014-08-20 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel, meta-freescale, Holger Hans Peter Freyther

On 08/20/2014 03:22 PM, Philip Balister wrote:
> On 08/20/2014 08:45 AM, Roberto Fichera wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I've made freely available a new telephony meta layer at
> There is already a meta-telephony at:
>
> http://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/branch/master/layer/meta-telephony/
>
> We should try and avoid having layers with duplicate recipes. It does
> look like asterisk in meta-telephony needs updating.

Yep! Some recipes might need an update as I can see.

> Also, please remember to use the layer index to search for recipes
> before writing your own :)

In case I can easily merge my recipes with the meta-telephony.

Cheers,
Roberto Fichera.

> Philip
>
>> https://github.com/DICENetworks/meta-dicenetworks
>>
>> In the new meta layer you can find Asterisk v11.9 recipe supporting
>> SRTP, OPUS Codec as well as libPRI, DAHDI kernel drivers and tools
>> and GSM library.
>>
>> Feel free to suggest any improvements and fixes.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Roberto Fichera.

* Re: [meta-freescale] [ANNOUNCE] New telephony recipe with Asterisk 11.x, OPUS codec, SRTP and libPRI
@ 2014-08-20 14:33     ` Roberto Fichera
From: Roberto Fichera @ 2014-08-20 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel, meta-freescale, Holger Hans Peter Freyther