* From Mr.Johnson
@ 2014-08-13 15:07 mr johnson adams
From: mr johnson adams @ 2014-08-13 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

 Good Day
I am Mr. Johnson Adams, a regional managing director (coris bank
int'l) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, in my department we have
US$9,500.0000 million united state dollars, to transfer into your
account as a dormant fund.If you are interested to use this fund to
help the orphans around the world contact me with
your,Name,Country,Occupation,Age and
your Telephone number.
Best Regards
Mr. Johnson Adams