* Business Proposition!!
@ 2011-08-06 10:51 lin.huang112
From: lin.huang112 @ 2011-08-06 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

My name is Lin Huang, an attorney at law. A deceased client of mine, that shares the same last name as yours died as the result
of a heart-related
condition in March 12th 2009. I have contacted you to assist in claiming the money left behind by my client(US milliondollars)
in the bank.
Regards
Lin Huang
Esq
(linhuang14@krenar.be)

* Business Proposition!!!
@ 2012-03-08  0:29 Mr Scott Moore
From: Mr Scott Moore @ 2012-03-08  0:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I am Mr Scott Moore. I have a confidential business proposition for you. I will give you more details as regards this transaction as soon as you notify me of your interest.Reply via my personal email address(moorescott@blumail.org)

Regards
Mr Scott Moore

* Business Proposition!!!
@ 2010-09-26 10:42 Barrister Yab Bakar
From: Barrister Yab Bakar @ 2010-09-26 10:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Yab Bakar, an attorney at law. A deceased client of mine who died
 as a result of a heart-related condition on March 12th 2005.
His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family
in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake

I contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my
client  which is (US$19,000,000.00 Million).
All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin will
be provided. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see
this transaction through.

Best Regards,
Barr Yab Bakar
Attorney at Law