* Business Project
@ 2014-09-30  1:10 KIM YUNG
From: KIM YUNG @ 2014-09-30  1:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

I have a very lucrative business project to discuss with you.
The Project is about the exportation of 100,000 barrels of Light Crude Oil
daily out from Saudi Arabia to Turkey through my client's company in Saudi
Arabia at the rate of $103.00 a barrel.

* Business Project.
@ 2014-11-16 19:59 Mrs. Yeung Wong
From: Mrs. Yeung Wong @ 2014-11-16 19:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

i have secured business project for you.reply only to my private email mrsyeungwong06@rogers.com if interested.

Regards,
Yeung.

From: Mrs. Yeung Wong @ 2014-11-16 19:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2012-03-27  1:15 Gao Yingxin
From: Gao Yingxin @ 2012-03-27  1:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello ,
I seek your attention for the confirmation of fund transfer to your
country. I shall provide you with detailed information once i hear from
you.
Best Regards.
Mr.Gao Yingxin