* how to achieve SSID isolation
@ 2014-10-13  0:10 Sourav
From: Sourav @ 2014-10-13  0:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

I understand that client isolation(in a single SSID is achieved using
"ap_isolate" parameter).
Is there any parameter in hostapd.conf to achieve SSID
isolation......i.e the a client connected to that SSID, can't talk to
any other clients connected to any other SSID?

--
Warm Regards,
Sourav

This communication contains information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me by telephone immediately.

* Re: how to achieve SSID isolation
@ 2014-10-13  6:12 ` Antonio Quartulli
From: Antonio Quartulli @ 2014-10-13  6:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sourav, linux-wireless