* [U-Boot] Dallas 1-wire support in u-boot
@ 2015-01-26  8:49 Andrea Scian
From: Andrea Scian @ 2015-01-26  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Dear u-boot developers,

I'm looking for support of 1-wire protocol in this bootloader, without
luck up until now

I already search list archive with gmane and found only this old reference

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/117292

I also found some board implementation, not as a generic driver but as
simple routines inside board file to read a thermal chip (unfortunately
I've missed the reference now).

Is there any staging patch or RFC for this protocol support in our
beloved embedded bootloader?

Currently I'm implementing this feature into an old 2013.10 version but
I think it should be easy to adapt this kind of drivers between
different u-boot releases.

Best Regards and TIA,

--

Andrea SCIAN

DAVE Embedded Systems

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-01-26  8:49 UTC | newest]