* rgw backports to giant update
@ 2015-01-29  0:48 Loic Dachary
From: Loic Dachary @ 2015-01-29  0:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yehuda Sadeh; +Cc: Ceph Development

Hi Yehuda,

Unless I'm mistaken there currently are no rgw issues scheduled to be backported to giant (i.e. with the giant word in the backport field of the issue)[1] that have already been backported to firefly, as part of the v0.80.8[2] release or after[3]. You mentionned that about 18 patches backported to firefly should also be backported to giant and I was hoping to find which one exactly thanks to the backport field.

I'll go thru the rgw backports found in v0.80.8 to figure out which one should be in giant. I don't need anything righ now, this is just an update to let you know things are making progress.

Cheers

[1] inventory of the pending giant v0.87.1 release http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/10501
[2] inventory of the firefly v0.80.8 commits http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/10639
[3] inventory of the pending firefly v0.80.9 release http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/10641

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre

* Re: rgw backports to giant update
@ 2015-01-30 19:05 ` Yehuda Sadeh
From: Yehuda Sadeh @ 2015-01-30 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Loic Dachary; +Cc: Ceph Development

Hi,

these are the actual issues that I backported:

 - 9878  rhel7 s3-tests fail due to missing reason
 - 9918  RGW-Swift: SubUser access permissions, does not seems to workminor
 - 10103 swift tests failing
 - 10354 Failed s3 tests in
upgrade:dumpling-firefly-x:parallel-next-distro-basic-multi run
 - 10471 rgw: metadata sync doesn't create subusers correctly
 - 9254  rgw: civetweb requires explicit \r\n for http headers
 - 9478  Incorrect content type in response header
 - 9479  ETag is not included in the XML response to put object copy
operationminor
 - 9877  In some cases it's possible for rgw to segfault on http COPY
 - 10329 rgw: s3 need to return SignatureDoesNotMatch instead of
AccessDenied- minor
 - 5595  object has a Content-Type, but its content_type property is
not shown in Swift object enumeration
 - 9907  Normal    radosgw-admin: can't disable max_size quota
 - 9973  Validation of Swift DLO manifest object ETag doesn't match
OpenStack Swift behavior
 - 10307 rgw: setting bucket attributes (swift POST on bucket)
sometimes failminor
 - 10334 rgw: s3 need to return InvalidAccessKeyId instead of AccessDenied
 - 9587  ceph-radosgw sysvinit script on EL6 cannot set ulimit

@ 2015-01-30 23:10   ` Loic Dachary
From: Loic Dachary @ 2015-01-30 23:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yehuda Sadeh; +Cc: Ceph Development