* [review-request] 7191 Version2 format shaid on all layers page
@ 2015-03-03 22:56 Lerner, Dave
From: Lerner, Dave @ 2015-03-03 22:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: BARROS PENA, BELEN, DAMIAN, ALEXANDRU, WOOD, MICHAEL; +Cc: toaster

http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/log/?h=lerner/layers_commitfield_7191

7191 - If field looks like a commit SHAID(hex and 40 digits), truncate field as button label, and show full SHAID when button depressed.

Dave Lerner

* Re: [review-request] 7191 Version2 format shaid on all layers page
@ 2015-03-04 12:26 ` Barros Pena, Belen
From: Barros Pena, Belen @ 2015-03-04 12:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lerner, David M (Wind River), Damian, Alexandru, Wood, Michael G; +Cc: toaster

On 03/03/2015 22:56, "Lerner, Dave" <dave.lerner@windriver.com> wrote:

>http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/log/?h=lerner/layer
>s_commitfield_7191
>
>7191 - If field looks like a commit SHAID(hex and 40 digits), truncate
>field as button label, and show full SHAID when button depressed.

This seems to be working for me.

Thanks!

Belén

@ 2015-03-04 15:58   ` Michael Wood
From: Michael Wood @ 2015-03-04 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Barros Pena, Belen, Lerner, David M (Wind River), Damian, Alexandru
  Cc: toaster

Hi Dave,

Only one thing, we have renamed the branch column to "reference" because
the database confusingly splits up the vcs reference into, branch,
commit, upstream branch etc etc

We have abstracted trying to work out which to display via the function
"get_vcs_reference"

So if you switch
+ {% if o.branch|is_shaid %}
+ {% if o.get_vcs_reference|is_shaid %}

and you can then also remove the check to see if which kind of reference
to display

+ {% else %}
+ {{o.up_branch.name}}

It's a bit confusing so if you'd like me just to push a patch on top
then you can squash it into yours.

Michael