* XFRM messages explained?
@ 2015-03-16 20:01 Philip Prindeville
From: Philip Prindeville @ 2015-03-16 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Hi all,

Is there a document (other than the kernel source) which documents the
format of XFRM messages and how/when they are generated?

I need to write a program that looks at XFRM messages from the kernel
(much the way that "ip xfrm monitor" does) and generates detailed
logging based on the events.

Is there any document I could use?  Otherwise I'll have to grovel
through the kernel source and sift through the calling orders, etc.

Thanks,

-Philip

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-03-16 20:13 UTC | newest]