* seems something wrong with the target-devel mail list
@ 2015-03-17  8:57 Zhu Lingshan
From: Zhu Lingshan @ 2015-03-17  8:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi,
It seems target-devel mail list(target-devel@vger.kernel.org) not
working, the latest mail in the list is on 13th March, I can not send
mail to the list for days. I would send a ISCSI performance analyze
report to the list, maybe I should send it to this list for some
suggestions and comments.

Thanks!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-03-17  8:57 UTC | newest]