* preparing the release notes for the next giant v0.87.2
@ 2015-03-23  1:03 Loic Dachary
From: Loic Dachary @ 2015-03-23  1:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sage Weil; +Cc: Abhishek L, Ceph Development

Hi Sage,

Abhishek and I are working on the next (and last) giant release (v0.87.2) and it occured to me that we could help with the release notes. Do you have some kind of script to match the issue numbers with the commits ? The other item we could work on are the user visible changes, for instance by making a pull request to the release notes with something like

  "issue title here" (#number)

  User visible change that people would be happy to read about
  in a non developper language.

What do you think ?

Cheers

--