* A good time to pull from your gitk tree?
@ 2015-03-23 19:03 Junio C Hamano
From: Junio C Hamano @ 2015-03-23 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Mackerras; +Cc: git

I see you queued several patches and pushed out the following on the
'master' branch in your git://ozlabs.org/~paulus/gitk.git repository:

    c846920 gitk: Update .po files
    f7fa39b gitk: l10n: Add Catalan translation
    66e3f01 gitk: Fix typo in Russian translation
    8a1692f gitk: Remove tcl-format flag from a message that shouldn't have it
    ce232c3 gitk: Pass --invert-grep option down to "git log"
    eaf7e83 gitk: Synchronize config file writes
    1dd2960 gitk: Report errors in saving config file
    995f792 gitk: Only write changed configuration variables
    122b807 gitk: Enable mouse horizontal scrolling in diff pane
    e203d1d gitk: Default wrcomcmd to use --pretty=email

Is it a good time for me to pull from you, or do you recommend me to
wait for a bit, expecting more?  We'll go in the pre-release freeze
soon-ish, so I thought I should ping.

Thanks.

* Re: A good time to pull from your gitk tree?
@ 2015-03-24 23:06 ` Paul Mackerras
From: Paul Mackerras @ 2015-03-24 23:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Junio C Hamano; +Cc: git

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 12:03:37PM -0700, Junio C Hamano wrote:

> Is it a good time for me to pull from you, or do you recommend me to
> wait for a bit, expecting more?  We'll go in the pre-release freeze
> soon-ish, so I thought I should ping.

Now is a good time to pull from the usual place, thanks.

Regards,
Paul.

* Re: A good time to pull from your gitk tree?
@ 2015-03-26 14:06   ` Marc Branchaud
From: Marc Branchaud @ 2015-03-26 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Mackerras, Junio C Hamano; +Cc: git

On 15-03-24 07:06 PM, Paul Mackerras wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 12:03:37PM -0700, Junio C Hamano wrote:
>>
>> Is it a good time for me to pull from you, or do you recommend me to
>> wait for a bit, expecting more?  We'll go in the pre-release freeze
>> soon-ish, so I thought I should ping.
>
> Now is a good time to pull from the usual place, thanks.

Paul, could you react to the gitk window-title patches I've posted:

http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?group=gmane.comp.version-control.git&article=262080

Thanks!

		M.

* Re: A good time to pull from your gitk tree?
@ 2015-04-09 13:51   ` Marc Branchaud
From: Marc Branchaud @ 2015-04-09 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Mackerras, Junio C Hamano; +Cc: git

On 15-03-24 07:06 PM, Paul Mackerras wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 12:03:37PM -0700, Junio C Hamano wrote:
>>
>> Is it a good time for me to pull from you, or do you recommend me to
>> wait for a bit, expecting more?  We'll go in the pre-release freeze
>> soon-ish, so I thought I should ping.
>
> Now is a good time to pull from the usual place, thanks.

Hi Paul,

Is the usual place still
	git://ozlabs.org/~paulus/gitk
?

The latest commit I get from there is

	commit c846920f23704ece225cc5b6c7566777fb561502
	Author: Paul Mackerras <paulus@samba.org>
	Date:   Sun Mar 15 17:25:02 2015 +1100

	    gitk: Update .po files

	    Signed-off-by: Paul Mackerras <paulus@samba.org>

It seems to be missing some of the changes you accepted earlier this week.

Thanks!

		M.