* Reroute VPN server outgoing traffic to TOR
@ 2015-05-10 10:04 Foxtrot Mike
From: Foxtrot Mike @ 2015-05-10 10:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter

Hi people

After three days of following HowTos, guides, some debugging and help
from guys at users@lists.strongswan.org I was able to setup a VPN server
on my spare PC (Ubuntu Server 14.04) using StrongSwan. The clients are
able to connect to the VPN server successfully.

I want the VPN server to redirect all the outgoing traffic to TOR. IPsec
VPN is listening at default 0.0.0.0:500 and TOR is listening at
localhost:9050. Ideally, all my clients would connect to the VPN server
which would then send all the traffic over TOR.

I have very little knowledge of iptables. I tried understanding it but
it requires a lot of TCP/IP and networking knowledge which I lack. I was
wondering if someone here could provide me a solution, or atleast guide
me  in the right direction.

Regards,
Foxtrot

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-05-10 10:04 UTC | newest]