* preparing for 4.4.3
@ 2015-06-18  7:47 Jan Beulich
From: Jan Beulich @ 2015-06-18  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel; +Cc: Ian Campbell, Ian Jackson, Stefano Stabellini

With the intended four month cycle, 4.4.3 is due in about a month.
Please indicate any backports you see missing yet consider required
in the current staging-4.4 tree.

As I'll be on vacation the week of July 1st, the intention for an RC1
would be late next week (if things get into shape and through the
push gate in a timely manner) or once I'm back in the office.

Jan

* Re: preparing for 4.4.3
@ 2015-06-18  7:53 ` Olaf Hering
From: Olaf Hering @ 2015-06-18  7:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Beulich, Ian Jackson; +Cc: Ian Campbell, xen-devel, Stefano Stabellini

On Thu, Jun 18, Jan Beulich wrote:

> With the intended four month cycle, 4.4.3 is due in about a month.
> Please indicate any backports you see missing yet consider required
> in the current staging-4.4 tree.

I would like to see the gnutls changes for qemu-tradiitional be included
in maintained trees, and of course would like to have them also in staging:

http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2015-04/msg02971.html

Olaf

* Re: preparing for 4.4.3
@ 2015-06-18  8:07   ` Jan Beulich
From: Jan Beulich @ 2015-06-18  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Olaf Hering; +Cc: Ian Campbell, xen-devel, Ian Jackson, Stefano Stabellini

>>> On 18.06.15 at 09:53, <olaf@aepfle.de> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 18, Jan Beulich wrote:
>
>> With the intended four month cycle, 4.4.3 is due in about a month.
>> Please indicate any backports you see missing yet consider required
>> in the current staging-4.4 tree.
>
> I would like to see the gnutls changes for qemu-tradiitional be included
> in maintained trees, and of course would like to have them also in staging:
>
> http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2015-04/msg02971.html

You already requested the backport there, and if the change didn't
go into the unstable tree yet requesting its backport here again is
kind of odd.

Jan