* Perl usage in recipe
@ 2015-08-05 17:23 mar.krzeminski
From: mar.krzeminski @ 2015-08-05 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hello,

In my recipe I want to call perl script that will create image.
How should I do that to be absolutely sure that perl will be used from
yocto not from my system?
Maybe is there any example somewhere that I can check how this should be
done?

Regards,
Marcin

* Re: Perl usage in recipe
@ 2015-08-05 18:08 ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2015-08-05 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mar.krzeminski; +Cc: yocto

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 10:23 AM, mar.krzeminski
<mar.krzeminski@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In my recipe I want to call perl script that will create image.
> How should I do that to be absolutely sure that perl will be used from yocto
> not from my system?
> Maybe is there any example somewhere that I can check how this should be
> done?

inherit perlnative

> Regards,
> Marcin

* Re: Perl usage in recipe
@ 2015-08-05 18:38   ` mar.krzeminski
From: mar.krzeminski @ 2015-08-05 18:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Khem Raj; +Cc: yocto

W dniu 05.08.2015 o 20:08, Khem Raj pisze:
> On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 10:23 AM, mar.krzeminski
> <mar.krzeminski@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> In my recipe I want to call perl script that will create image.
>> How should I do that to be absolutely sure that perl will be used from yocto
>> not from my system?
>> Maybe is there any example somewhere that I can check how this should be
>> done?
> inherit perlnative
Ok, thanks. And one more question.
How about scrip call after this inherit?
Can I use simple perl MY_SCRIPT or should I consider to use something
like this (from perf recipe)

inherit perlnative
# Env var which tells perl if it should use host (no) or target (yes) settings
export PERLCONFIGTARGET = "${@is_target(d)}"
export PERL_INC = "${STAGING_LIBDIR}${PERL_OWN_DIR}/perl/${@get_perl_version(d)}/CORE"
export PERL_LIB = "${STAGING_LIBDIR}${PERL_OWN_DIR}/perl/${@get_perl_version(d)}"
export PERL_ARCHLIB = "${STAGING_LIBDIR}${PERL_OWN_DIR}/perl/${@get_perl_version(d)}"