* [GIT PULL] Fujitsu pull part1: cleanup
@ 2015-08-21  2:18 Qu Wenruo
From: Qu Wenruo @ 2015-08-21  2:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Mason, btrfs

Hi Chris,

Would you please consider merging the following fixes for your
integration-4.3 branch?

https://github.com/adam900710/linux.git for_chris_4.3_part1_cleanup

Most of them are harmless cleanups, like removing unused
parameters/judgment, or comment/variant name change.

We have already tested them for about 2 days, and it would be safe.

Based on 46cd28555ffaa40162290dba203daad0ff6f7abd.
And can be merged with pull from Filipe automatically without any conflict.

P.S:
Schedule for rest pull:
Part2: btrfs/070 fix.
   The patchset is already updated sometime ago, but we are using more
   test to make sure it won't cause any new bug.

PartN: qgroup reserve space leak fix. (maybe for 4.4)
   This one will involve some huge change in btrfs qgroup reserve
   mechanism.

   The idea is to keep a per-inode map for which range of space is
   already reserved, to avoid double reserve for same range but only
   freed once case.

   It's still under development, and it may not be able to meet
   current merge windows.
   So it's will be for 4.4.

PartN+1: Metadata and data qgroup support. (maybe for 4.4 with PartN)
   Some old patches from Yang, but needs some updates for new qgroup
   accounting/reserve mechanism.

Thanks,
Qu

Qu Wenruo (1):
   btrfs: async_thread: Fix workqueue 'max_active' value when
     initializing

Tsutomu Itoh (1):
   Btrfs: cleanup: remove unnecessary check before btrfs_free_path is
     called

Zhao Lei (6):
   btrfs: Update out-of-date "skip parity stripe" comment
   btrfs: Remove noused chunk_tree and chunk_objectid from
     scrub_enumerate_chunks and scrub_chunk
   btrfs: Cleanup for btrfs_calc_num_tolerated_disk_barrier_failures
   btrfs: Add raid56 support for updating
     num_tolerated_disk_barrier_failures in btrfs_balance
   btrfs: Remove useless condition in start_log_trans
   btrfs: Remove unused arguments in tree-log.c

  fs/btrfs/async-thread.c | 57 ++++++++++++++++++++++---------------
  fs/btrfs/async-thread.h |  2 +-
  fs/btrfs/dev-replace.c  |  3 +-
  fs/btrfs/disk-io.c      | 76
+++++++++++++++++++++++--------------------------
  fs/btrfs/disk-io.h      |  1 +
  fs/btrfs/inode.c        |  3 +-
  fs/btrfs/scrub.c        | 12 ++------
  fs/btrfs/tree-defrag.c  |  3 +-
  fs/btrfs/tree-log.c     | 68 ++++++++++++++++++-------------------------
  fs/btrfs/volumes.c      | 21 +++-----------

* Re: [GIT PULL] Fujitsu pull part1: cleanup
@ 2015-08-21 19:01 ` Stefan Behrens
From: Stefan Behrens @ 2015-08-21 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Qu Wenruo, Chris Mason, btrfs

Please send your patches to the mailing list for reviews by everybody.

@ 2015-08-24  2:30   ` Anand Jain
From: Anand Jain @ 2015-08-24  2:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan Behrens, Qu Wenruo, Chris Mason, btrfs

Stefan,

> Please send your patches to the mailing list for reviews by everybody.

   Do you see any patch below which wasn't posted to the mailing list. ?

Thanks, Anand

@ 2015-08-27  1:11 ` Qu Wenruo
From: Qu Wenruo @ 2015-08-27  1:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Mason, btrfs

Hi Chris,

Any comment on the git pull?
As it's not picked yet nor any objection here.

Thanks,
Qu

@ 2015-08-31 18:48   ` Chris Mason
From: Chris Mason @ 2015-08-31 18:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Qu Wenruo; +Cc: btrfs

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 09:11:46AM +0800, Qu Wenruo wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Any comment on the git pull?
> As it's not picked yet nor any objection here.

Hi Qu,

Some of these were already in integration, but I've picked the rest.

Thanks!

-chris