* v0.94.4 backports status
@ 2015-09-01 15:35 Loic Dachary
From: Loic Dachary @ 2015-09-01 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Abhishek Varshney; +Cc: Ceph Development

Hi Abhishek,

http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/12701#note-57 is the current status of the v0.94.4 backport. I switched to using comments instead of updating the description because the length of the description is limited and it overflows. It's also better as it's organized chronoligicaly, maybe we should keep doing that.

In a nutshell, right now all the DNM: pull requests are associated with a way to reproduce the problem, which includes 3 pull requests that cause the errors in the rgw suite. I'm running a rgw suite at http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/12701#note-58 and hope it will pass. Since I've added a few (5 or 6) new backports in the meantime in an attempt to fix the problems we were seeing, there also is a potential for regression. But I'm optimistic :)

After all backports in the New state have a matching pull request, we can schedule another run of rados, fs, upgrade and rbd.

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre