* jerasure.org disaster recovery plan
@ 2015-09-02 18:57 Loic Dachary
From: Loic Dachary @ 2015-09-02 18:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Development; +Cc: Kevin Greenan

Hi Ceph,

The jerasure.org web site, gitlab and gitlab-ci is hosted on a single virtual machine on an OpenStack + Ceph cluster I maintain on my spare time. Kevin Greenan has access in case I'm not available. It is a set of docker containers and the installation is documented on my blog[1].

It would be great if someone was willing to mirror the virtual machine where all this is running (rsync / will do) , just in case something bad happens and there is a need to switch hosting. I'm also willing to share access to the DNS server so that resurecting jerasure.org is not more complicated than:

   * docker start
   * update the IP of jerasure.org

Cheers

[1] Gitlab CI runner installation http://dachary.org/?p=3481 http://dachary.org/?p=3401 http://dachary.org/?p=3409