* [Qemu-devel] please fix block device FIXMEs in 2.4's changelog
@ 2015-09-03 18:12 Peter Maydell
From: Peter Maydell @ 2015-09-03 18:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: QEMU Developers; +Cc: John Snow, Stefan Hajnoczi, Alberto Garcia, Qemu-block

There are two lines in 2.4's changelog (http://wiki.qemu.org/ChangeLog/2.4)
in the "Block devices in system emulation" section which read:

 * FIXME: Throttle groups

and

 * FIXME: incremental backup?

Could somebody fill these in with real content before we all forget
what was and wasn't in 2.4?

thanks
-- PMM

* Re: [Qemu-devel] please fix block device FIXMEs in 2.4's changelog
@ 2015-09-03 18:29 ` John Snow
From: John Snow @ 2015-09-03 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Maydell, QEMU Developers
  Cc: Stefan Hajnoczi, Alberto Garcia, Qemu-block

On 09/03/2015 02:12 PM, Peter Maydell wrote:
> There are two lines in 2.4's changelog (http://wiki.qemu.org/ChangeLog/2.4)
> in the "Block devices in system emulation" section which read:
>
>  * FIXME: Throttle groups
>
> and
>
>  * FIXME: incremental backup?

^ Done.

@ 2015-09-03 18:49 ` Alberto Garcia
From: Alberto Garcia @ 2015-09-03 18:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Maydell, QEMU Developers; +Cc: Stefan Hajnoczi, John Snow, Qemu-block

On Thu 03 Sep 2015 08:12:27 PM CEST, Peter Maydell <peter.maydell@linaro.org> wrote:

> There are two lines in 2.4's changelog (http://wiki.qemu.org/ChangeLog/2.4)
> in the "Block devices in system emulation" section which read:
>
>  * FIXME: Throttle groups

Hmm, why is that twice? There was a line about that already earlier in
the document:

" I/O throttling now supports groups, so I/O limits can be shared among
multiple drives (use -drive throttling.group=<name>). "

Berto