* Help: System freeze when edge interrupt trigger, Xenomain3.0.8, ipipe-arm main line, am335x
@ 2019-01-18  3:48 张建昆
From: 张建昆 @ 2019-01-18  3:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

Hello!
    The system freeze when interrupt is triggered. I clone ipipe-arm master, and use xenomai 3.0.8 following xenomai startup tutorial.
The hardware cpu is am3358. System works fine after start up, but the system immediately locks up when a edge interrupt. For example,
the mmc card in pluged in. Is it something worng ? Thank you very much!

    The kernel config file and dts attached.

* Re: Help: System freeze when edge interrupt trigger, Xenomain3.0.8, ipipe-arm main line, am335x
@ 2019-01-23 16:18 kunzj
From: kunzj @ 2019-01-23 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Greg Gallagher; +Cc: Xenomai@xenomai.org

* Re: Help: System freeze when edge interrupt trigger, Xenomain3.0.8, ipipe-arm main line, am335x
@ 2019-01-22 15:18   ` Greg Gallagher
From: Greg Gallagher @ 2019-01-22 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 张建昆; +Cc: Xenomai@xenomai.org

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 5:34 AM 张建昆 via Xenomai <xenomai@xenomai.org> wrote:

> Hello everyone, here is some new clues:
> 1. I tried xenomai 3.0.8, kernel 3.14.17 and ipipe-core-4.14.71-arm-4.patch. Still the same question.

Have you tried this with the 4.9 or 4.4 kernel and ipipe patch?  I
think 4.4 (which is based on a SLTS) has been tested on beaglebone
(similar processor). Did you mean kernel 4.14 not 3.14?

> 2. It seems the system is locked up once a gpio interrupt is triggered.
>
> 3. Some debug information show that, once a gpio interrupt is triggered, the function
>
>     'omap_gpio_irq_handler' is triggered all the time.
I think I've reproduced this on a Beaglebone which is based on a
similar processor, I'll look into it this week.

> There may be a little bug exists, but i don't know how to amend it. Thank you very much, if anyone can help.

-Greg