* XenSummit 2020 *will* be held virtuaully in June!
@ 2020-05-07 22:48 George Dunlap
From: George Dunlap @ 2020-05-07 22:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

We’re still ironing out all the details, but it’s absolutely confirmed that XenSummit 2020 will be held virtually in June.

In addition, the new version of the Design Sessions website is now live:

https://design-sessions.xenproject.org

Make space on your calendars, and submit your design sessions, and watch this space for further information!

 -George Dunlap

* Re: XenSummit 2020 *will* be held virtuaully in June!
@ 2020-05-11 20:07 ` Rich Persaud
From: Rich Persaud @ 2020-05-11 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: George Dunlap; +Cc: xen-devel

On May 7, 2020, at 18:50, George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@citrix.com> wrote:

> We’re still ironing out all the details, but it’s absolutely confirmed that XenSummit 2020 will be held virtually in June.
>
> In addition, the new version of the Design Sessions website is now live:
>
> https://design-sessions.xenproject.org
>
> Make space on your calendars, and submit your design sessions, and watch this space for further information!

Thanks for the update.  Might be worth adding the above note and expected pricing to one of the public status pages and Twitter, while the new schedule is being worked out:

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/xen-summit/attend/novel-coronavirus-update/
https://xenproject.org/2020/03/26/xenproject-developer-and-design-summit-update-in-light-of-covid-19/
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/xen-summit/

Rich

* UPDATE: XenSummit 2020 will be held virtuaully in JULY
@ 2020-05-13 16:46 ` George Dunlap
From: George Dunlap @ 2020-05-13 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Just wanted to give an update to this:

After considering recommendations at the previous community call, consulting with Linux Foundation staff, and running it past the Advisory Board, it has been decided to move the event to JULY 6-9.

Time zone still to be decided.

Thanks to everyone who gave input.

 -George

* Re:  XenSummit 2020 *will* be held virtuaully in June!
@ 2020-05-11 20:08 Rich Persaud
From: Rich Persaud @ 2020-05-11 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: George Dunlap; +Cc: xen-devel