* [Xenomai] [RELEASE] Xenomai 3.0.1
@ 2015-11-02 13:41 Philippe Gerum
From: Philippe Gerum @ 2015-11-02 13:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai@xenomai.org

This is the first maintenance release for v3.0. Core and rtnet fixes for
the most part, including a nasty SMP-only issue which could delay a
real-time rescheduling unexpectedly. Update recommended.

http://xenomai.org/downloads/xenomai/stable/latest/

Short log follows:

Gilles Chanteperdrix (15):
      rtnet/udp: fix sendmsg error path
      rtnet: fix reference count issues
      cobalt/sched: bypass scheduler lock in irq
      rtnet: add option to enable debug asserts
      cobalt/mutex: invalidate autoinit mutex upon fork
      cobalt/mutex: propagate autoinit error
      cobalt/process: avoid crash at fork
      cobalt/sched: avoid leaking the reschedule bit
      testsuite/dohell: sync after dd to disk
      testsuite/smokey: tsc: add tsc test
      cobalt/rtdm: use distinct minor for each protocol device
      cobalt/rtdm: schedule_work: avoid ipipe_work_post_root
      rtnet/e1000e: use rtdm schedule work
      rtnet: transfer skb ownership when sending
      lib/smokey: fix argument parsing

Henning Schild (1):
      scripts: use mktemp instead of relying on TMPDIR beeing in env

Jan Kiszka (2):
      lib/cobalt: Introduce cobalt_thread_probe
      lib/cobalt: Forward kill to Linux if no target was found

Philippe Gerum (10):
      alchemy/heap: allow zero size for SBA binding
      copperplate/regd: do not involve Cobalt before binding is done
      lib/cobalt: explain -ENOSYS upon binding error
      boilerplate/version: fix version suffix for non-devel release
      doc: fix URL of the download area
      cobalt/timer: allow for changing the underlying clock source
      cobalt/thread: allow for changing the clock of the periodic timer
      cobalt/thread: allow NULL thread spec for xnthread_set_clock()
      bump version code
      doc: prebuild

--
Philippe.

* Re: [Xenomai] [RELEASE] Xenomai 3.0.1
@ 2015-11-03 12:40 ` Jan Kiszka
From: Jan Kiszka @ 2015-11-03 12:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Philippe Gerum, xenomai@xenomai.org

On 2015-11-02 14:41, Philippe Gerum wrote:

> This is the first maintenance release for v3.0. Core and rtnet fixes for
> the most part, including a nasty SMP-only issue which could delay a
> real-time rescheduling unexpectedly. Update recommended.
>
> http://xenomai.org/downloads/xenomai/stable/latest/

Do we lack this in git (tag and in stable-3.0.x)?

Jan

--
Siemens AG, Corporate Technology, CT RTC ITP SES-DE

* Re: [Xenomai] [RELEASE] Xenomai 3.0.1
@ 2015-11-03 13:55   ` Philippe Gerum
From: Philippe Gerum @ 2015-11-03 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Kiszka, xenomai@xenomai.org

On 11/03/2015 01:40 PM, Jan Kiszka wrote:
> On 2015-11-02 14:41, Philippe Gerum wrote:
>>
>> This is the first maintenance release for v3.0. Core and rtnet fixes for
>> the most part, including a nasty SMP-only issue which could delay a
>> real-time rescheduling unexpectedly. Update recommended.
>>
>> http://xenomai.org/downloads/xenomai/stable/latest/
>
> Do we lack this in git (tag and in stable-3.0.x)?

The tag was missing, show be ok now.

--
Philippe.