* [Buildroot] About Golang package
@ 2015-12-02 10:51 Liuhua
From: Liuhua @ 2015-12-02 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hi Christian, Yann and Jerzy

I'd like to cross compile Golang programs for AARCH64 platfrom, which is supported
by Golang1.5+. And I like buildroot.

Becasuse I subscribed to this mailing list for a while. So I must find you patchset
"package/golang: new package" using Google. And I may miss somethis about the discussion.
So I have a few questions as following.

1. What's the status of adding Golang to buildroot?
2. It is a runnable way to add gccgo into the toolchain for Go program compiling?

Thanks,
Liu Hua

* [Buildroot] About Golang package
@ 2015-12-08 20:34 ` Christian Stewart
From: Christian Stewart @ 2015-12-08 20:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

All,

I'll get to this later this week, hopefully. Been bogged down lately.

Best,
Christian