* Preliminary HDCP code available in my tree
@ 2015-12-18  8:04 Hans Verkuil
       [not found] ` <CAH-u=81eoRTXyog9wekZohajEU21b8nNSH+=S2ppAj3eLAombw@mail.gmail.com>
From: Hans Verkuil @ 2015-12-18  8:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media; +Cc: mkhelik

Hi all,

Two years ago Cisco did some work on HDCP support for HDMI receivers and transmitters,
but for one reason or another that work was never put into actual use. Rather than
letting that work go unnoticed I decided to put it up in my git tree:

http://git.linuxtv.org/hverkuil/media_tree.git/log/?h=hdcp

It's missing documentation, it's tested with HDCP 1.4 only (not 2.2), and it needs some
TLC, but it was working at the time. So this could be a good starting point for someone.

If someone decides to work on this, please contact me first.

Regards,

	Hans

* Re: Preliminary HDCP code available in my tree
       [not found] ` <CAH-u=81eoRTXyog9wekZohajEU21b8nNSH+=S2ppAj3eLAombw@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2015-12-18 11:00   ` Hans Verkuil
From: Hans Verkuil @ 2015-12-18 11:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jean-Michel Hautbois; +Cc: linux-media, mkhelik

On 12/18/2015 10:59 AM, Jean-Michel Hautbois wrote:
> Hi Hans,

>     Hi all,
>
>     Two years ago Cisco did some work on HDCP support for HDMI receivers and transmitters,
>     but for one reason or another that work was never put into actual use. Rather than
>     letting that work go unnoticed I decided to put it up in my git tree:
>
>     http://git.linuxtv.org/hverkuil/media_tree.git/log/?h=hdcp
>
>     It's missing documentation, it's tested with HDCP 1.4 only (not 2.2), and it needs some
>     TLC, but it was working at the time. So this could be a good starting point for someone.
>
>     If someone decides to work on this, please contact me first.
>

> I will give it a try soon, as I was about to implement it :).
> I have an ADV7611 and an ADV7604 so it will be interesting.
> I will keep you informed.

Well, as they say: timing is everything :-)

Let me know how it goes. I'm sure you'll have questions, just ask me and CC
Mikhail (the author of the code).

Regards,

	Hans