* getting start
@ 2015-12-28 11:53 Swapnil Pathak
From: Swapnil Pathak @ 2015-12-28 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

Hi ,

I also want to contribute to wireless and want to create patches. I am
not getting from where I need to start. How to start. Please can any one
guide me.

Thanks
Swapnil
Disclaimer:- The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. The views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure/(s) or attachment/(s) if any) are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of GlobalEdge. Before opening any mail and attachments please check them for viruses .GlobalEdge does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

* Re: getting start
@ 2015-12-31 16:01 ` Sedat Dilek
From: Sedat Dilek @ 2015-12-31 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Swapnil Pathak; +Cc: wireless

On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 12:53 PM, Swapnil Pathak
> Hi ,
>
> I also want to contribute to wireless and want to create patches. I am not
> getting from where I need to start. How to start. Please can any one guide
> me.

Start with the wiki.

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/
https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers
https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation

- Sedat -

> Thanks
> Swapnil

> Disclaimer:- The information contained in this electronic message and any
> immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. The
> views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure/(s) or
> attachment/(s) if any) are those of the individual sender, except where the
> sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of
> GlobalEdge. Before opening any mail and attachments please check them for
> viruses .GlobalEdge does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

Disclaimer should not be longer than text in the email-body :-).