From: Luca Tongiani <luca.tongiani@sinte.net>
To: Stefano Stabellini <stefano.stabellini@eu.citrix.com>
Cc: xen-devel@lists.xenproject.org
Subject: Re: Question about VirtIO on Xen - Disk performance issues
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 15:44:43 +0100	[thread overview]

Thanks for the hints , I did experiment with the changes you suggested
and now we were able to achieve the following result : the performance
of the domU is 50 % of the dom0 .

Is it possible to improve these numbers more ?

Also , do you have any advice on where to find extensive documentation
on how to use Xen ?

Thank you

Luca

--