* CIL Wiki Translate
@ 2016-01-05  1:29 面和毅
From: 面和毅 @ 2016-01-05  1:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: selinux

Folks,

Sorry if this ML is not good place to ask.

I just translated CIL Wiki to Japanese.
So I want to make sure that can I upload/share that translated
document on my web site?

Kind Regards,

OMO
--
Kazuki Omo: ka-omo@sios.com
Senior Architect

* Re: CIL Wiki Translate
@ 2016-01-05 18:15 ` James Carter
From: James Carter @ 2016-01-05 18:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 面和毅, selinux

On 01/04/2016 08:29 PM, 面和毅 wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Sorry if this ML is not good place to ask.
>
> I just translated CIL Wiki to Japanese.
> So I want to make sure that can I upload/share that translated
> document on my web site?

Which wiki are you referring to?

The wiki at https://github.com/SELinuxProject/cil/wiki is largely obsolete
(though I do notice that we are still referring to it in secilc's readme) and I
am not sure of its license status.

The most current documentation is at
https://github.com/SELinuxProject/selinux/tree/master/secilc/docs. That
documentation is released under a FreeBSD license and you are free to upload and
share that (and any translation) from your website under that license.

Thanks for your interest in CIL and your work!
Jim

--
James Carter <jwcart2@tycho.nsa.gov>
National Security Agency

* Re: CIL Wiki Translate
@ 2016-01-05 22:37   ` omok
From: omok @ 2016-01-05 22:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: selinux

Dear Sir,

Thanks for that information.

 > Thanks for your interest in CIL and your work!

I surprised about CIL and I know many of Japanese people don't know
how it will work, then I decided to translate it.

 > The wiki at https://github.com/SELinuxProject/cil/wiki is largely
 > obsolete
I translated it, but I didn't know that wiki is obsolete. :-(

 > The most current documentation is at
 > https://github.com/SELinuxProject/selinux/tree/master/secilc/docs.

Thanks. :-)

I'll translate it to Japanese and share that on my website.
Also share CIL information on several article.

Kind Regards,

OMO

--
Kazuki Omo: omok@honto.info
CISSP #366942

* Re: CIL Wiki Translate
@ 2016-02-24  8:51     ` 面和毅
From: 面和毅 @ 2016-02-24  8:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: omok; +Cc: selinux

Folks,

Finally I finish to translate CIL Reference Guide to Japanese.
I shared the .html file on

https://oss.sios.com/security/CIL_Reference_Guide_ja.html.

Also I'll start the article "how to use CIL on Fedora" soon.

Kind Regards,

OMO

--
Kazuki Omo: ka-omo@sios.com