* [B.A.T.M.A.N.] Question about sliding windows in Batman-adv 2015.0
@ 2016-01-19 13:34 Jérôme GRIES
From: Jérôme GRIES @ 2016-01-19 13:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: b.a.t.m.a.n

Hello everybody (thx to Marek Lindner for the answer)

My name is Jérôme, i'm a French student  in informatics and networks,
for a project i use BATMAN ( i use it with raspberry Pi in cars).

I would like to change the duration of the sliding windows, i understand
that the duration of the sliding windows is equals to 128*intervall it
(intervall beetween every hello packets)

So normally the sliding windows is equals to 128 seconds because the
interval is 1s in default mode.

I would like to change  the code to change this duration but not just
with the interval it value but directly with the 128. Because when i use
this protocol in a mobile environment like cars this value is to high,
and i would like to reduce in something like sliding windows duration =
30*5(=interval it which i can change easily).

Could you tell me where i can find something like that in the code :

#define _timeslidingwindows 128

Thank you and have a nice day.

Jérôme Gries

* Re: [B.A.T.M.A.N.] Question about sliding windows in Batman-adv 2015.0
@ 2016-01-20  1:38 ` Marek Lindner
From: Marek Lindner @ 2016-01-20  1:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: b.a.t.m.a.n; +Cc: Jérôme GRIES