* [GIT PULL] (xen) stable/for-jens-4.5
@ 2016-01-30  3:11 Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
From: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk @ 2016-01-30  3:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: axboe, axboe, linux-kernel, xen-devel; +Cc: boris.ostrovsky

Hey Jens,

Please git pull the following branch:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/konrad/xen.git stable/for-jens-4.5

which has one bug-fix. I had it in my tree at some point and after an rebase
(done months ago) lost it!

It solves an migration problem where the number of queues may differ from
one host to another.

 drivers/block/xen-blkfront.c | 74 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------

Bob Liu (1):
      xen/blkfront: realloc ring info in blkif_resume

* Re: [GIT PULL] (xen) stable/for-jens-4.5
@ 2016-01-31  5:05 ` Jens Axboe
From: Jens Axboe @ 2016-01-31  5:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk, axboe, linux-kernel, xen-devel
  Cc: bob.liu, boris.ostrovsky

On 01/29/2016 08:11 PM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> Hey Jens,
>
> Please git pull the following branch:
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/konrad/xen.git stable/for-jens-4.5
>
> which has one bug-fix. I had it in my tree at some point and after an rebase
> (done months ago) lost it!
>
> It solves an migration problem where the number of queues may differ from
> one host to another.

Pulled, thanks.

--
Jens Axboe

* Re: [GIT PULL] (xen) stable/for-jens-4.5
@ 2016-02-22 15:56   ` Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
From: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk @ 2016-02-22 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jens Axboe; +Cc: xen-devel, linux-kernel

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 08:45:48AM -0700, Jens Axboe wrote:
> On 02/22/2016 07:30 AM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> >Hey Jens,
> >
> >Please git pull the following branch:
> >
> >   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/konrad/xen.git stable/for-jens-4.5
> >
> >which has three fixes for the Xen block drivers. They are quite simple
> >fixes. I was not entirely sure which branch to base them on - but they apply
> >just fine to for-4.5/drivers, for-linus, and for-4.6/drivers.
>
> Are they 4.5 material or not?

Yes most definitly!

@ 2016-02-22 15:45 ` Jens Axboe
From: Jens Axboe @ 2016-02-22 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk, linux-kernel, xen-devel

@ 2016-02-22 14:30 Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
From: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk @ 2016-02-22 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: axboe, linux-kernel, xen-devel

Hey Jens,

Please git pull the following branch:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/konrad/xen.git stable/for-jens-4.5

which has three fixes for the Xen block drivers. They are quite simple
fixes. I was not entirely sure which branch to base them on - but they apply
just fine to for-4.5/drivers, for-linus, and for-4.6/drivers.

Thanks!

 drivers/block/xen-blkback/xenbus.c | 20 +++++++++++---------
 drivers/block/xen-blkfront.c       |  6 ++++--

Jan Beulich (2):
      xen-blkfront: rename indirect descriptor parameter
      xen-blkback: advertise indirect segment support earlier

Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk (2):
      xen/blback: Fit the important information of the thread in 17 characters

* Re: [GIT PULL] (xen) stable/for-jens-4.5
@ 2016-01-13 15:21   ` Jens Axboe
From: Jens Axboe @ 2016-01-13 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk, axboe
  Cc: linux-kernel, xen-devel, bob.liu, avanzini.arianna

On 01/13/2016 07:05 AM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 04, 2016 at 12:33:29PM -0500, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
>> Hey Jens,
>
> ping ?

Pulled, sorry for the delay, I had some vacation post New Years that I
still haven't caught fully up on.

--
Jens Axboe

* Re: [GIT PULL] (xen) stable/for-jens-4.5
@ 2016-01-13 14:05 ` Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
From: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk @ 2016-01-13 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: axboe, axboe; +Cc: xen-devel, linux-kernel, avanzini.arianna

On Mon, Jan 04, 2016 at 12:33:29PM -0500, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> Hey Jens,

ping ?

Thanks.

@ 2016-01-04 17:33 Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk