* [Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Summit 2016 - Ten years of OpenPrinting Summits
@ 2016-02-03  1:26 Till Kamppeter
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2016-02-03  1:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert Krawitz, Open Printing

Hi,

end of April (26-28) we will have the next joint PWG
Meeting/OpenPrinting Summit at HP in Boise, ID. This will be the 10th
anniversary of OpenPrinting Summits.

You have done great work with Gutenprint making Epson inkjets and many
other printers a great choice on Linux and Mac OS X and we have met on
the first Summit, the OpenPrinting Summit Spring 2006 at Lanier in Atlanta.

So I invite you to attend (and perhaps also to speak) on this year's Summit.

I appreciate if at least one of you could attend personally, but it is
also possible to call in, and also even to speak via the phone.

    Till

* [Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Summit 2016 - Ten years of OpenPrinting Summits
@ 2016-02-04 19:32 Till Kamppeter
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2016-02-04 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hin-Tak Leung, Open Printing, Hin-Tak Leung

Hi,

end of April (26-28) we will have the next joint PWG
Meeting/OpenPrinting Summit at HP in Boise, ID. This will be the 10th
anniversary of OpenPrinting Summits.

You have done great work on making cheap, proprietary printers work
together with Linux and we have met on so many OpenPrinting Summits and
already on several events before.

@ 2016-02-03 18:14 Till Kamppeter
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2016-02-03 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kurt Pfeifle, Open Printing

Hi,

end of April (26-28) we will have the next joint PWG
Meeting/OpenPrinting Summit at HP in Boise, ID. This will be the 10th
anniversary of OpenPrinting Summits.

You have done great with evangelism for CUPS and so helped to make out
of CUPS what it is now and we have met on the first Summit, the
OpenPrinting Summit Spring 2006 at Lanier in Atlanta and on other Summits.

@ 2016-02-03  0:47 Till Kamppeter
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2016-02-03  0:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ulrich Wehner, Open Printing

Hi,

end of April (26-28) we will have the next joint PWG
Meeting/OpenPrinting Summit at HP in Boise, ID. This will be the 10th
anniversary of OpenPrinting Summits.

You have kindly helped out with the great venue for the OpenPrinting

@ 2016-02-03  0:01 Till Kamppeter
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2016-02-03  0:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff Licquia; +Cc: Open Printing, Mats Wichmann

Hi,

end of April (26-28) we will have the next joint PWG
Meeting/OpenPrinting Summit at HP in Boise, ID. This will be the 10th
anniversary of OpenPrinting Summits.

One of the achievements of the Summits is the addition of printing to
the LSB, especially to allow for distribution-independent binary printer
driver packages (which Epson is actually publishing).

@ 2016-02-03  0:00 Till Kamppeter
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2016-02-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff Licquia; +Cc: Open Printing, Mats Wichmann

Hi,

end of April (26-28) we will have the next joint PWG
Meeting/OpenPrinting Summit at HP in Boise, ID. This will be the 10th
anniversary of OpenPrinting Summits.

One of the achievements of the Summits is the addition of printing to
the LSB, especially to allow for distribution-independent binary printer
driver packages (which Epson is actually publishing).

So I invite you to attend (and perhaps also to speak) on this year's Summit.

I appreciate if at least one of you could attend personally, but it is
also possible to call in, and also even to speak via the phone.

    Till

* Re: [Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Summit 2016 - Ten years of OpenPrinting Summits
       [not found] ` <5A2A6E17-BB3E-463C-A74E-3F32C53BD0DA@mmiworks.net>
@ 2016-02-02 18:57   ` Till Kamppeter
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2016-02-02 18:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: peter sikking; +Cc: Open Printing, celeste.paul, Jan Muehlig

[ Posting back to the list ]

peter,

Thank you for your e-mail.

peter, Celeste, Jan,

you are all invited to come to the 10th anniversary Summit. We did not
set up a home page and a preliminary agenda yet, but would be great to
have some people from 10 years ago with us.

If you cannot come in person, feel free to call in.

If you like to present something, please tell us so that we can schedule
a slot for you. No problem to present when participating via call-in.

    Till

@ 2016-01-28 23:18 ` Till Kamppeter
       [not found] ` <5A2A6E17-BB3E-463C-A74E-3F32C53BD0DA@mmiworks.net>
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2016-01-28 23:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Open Printing

I have contacted Michael Vrhel from Ghostscript via IRC and he will
attend. He lives in Seattle and it is only 1:20h of flight for him.

    Till

On 01/28/2016 06:59 PM, Till Kamppeter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> end of April (26-28) we will have the next joint PWG/OpenPrinting Summit
> at HP in Boise, ID. This will be the 10th anniversary of OpenPrinting
> Summits.
[...]

* [Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Summit 2016 - Ten years of OpenPrinting Summits
@ 2016-01-28 20:59 Till Kamppeter
       [not found] ` <5A2A6E17-BB3E-463C-A74E-3F32C53BD0DA@mmiworks.net>
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2016-01-28 20:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Open Printing

Hi,

end of April (26-28) we will have the next joint PWG/OpenPrinting Summit
at HP in Boise, ID. This will be the 10th anniversary of OpenPrinting
Summits.

So to be able to invite people I would like to set up a web page at
OpenPrinting (we should also create one at the PWG) and have some
outline of an agenda.

So I want to ask you, especially Mike and Ira, to write up an outline of
an agenda.