* Add Pending Backport status to Documentation tracker?
@ 2016-02-04 19:40 Nathan Cutler
From: Nathan Cutler @ 2016-02-04 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Loic Dachary; +Cc: Ceph Development

Hi Loic:

Looking at http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/14637 I see Ken has backported
it to hammer, but there is no "Pending Backport" status in the
Documentation tracker, so I can't set it correctly.

Can you add "Pending Backport" to the list of possible issue statuses in
the Backport tracker?

Thanks!

--
Nathan Cutler
Software Engineer Distributed Storage

* Re: Add Pending Backport status to Documentation tracker?
@ 2016-02-05  5:12 ` Loic Dachary
From: Loic Dachary @ 2016-02-05  5:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nathan Cutler; +Cc: Ceph Development

Hi Nathan,

I added the "Pending Backport" status to the workflow of the Documentation tracker as well as the "Backport" custom field.

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre