* [linux-lvm] iscsi loopback of a logical volume
@ 2016-02-10  9:43 lejeczek
From: lejeczek @ 2016-02-10  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-lvm

fellow users
probably not exactly for lvm list but I hope somebody could
share an advice or two.
I've looped back my LV and I thinking of best way to mount
that iscsi device. I though UUID would be natural choice but
it's exposed twice in this case and I'm not sure how kernel
would act.
If you have your LVs as iscsi loopbacks how do you mount them?
I thought lvm via iscsi was a good idea, is it?

many thanks

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-02-10  9:43 UTC | newest]