* questions about kvm test
@ 2016-02-24  9:45 Zhu Yijun
From: Zhu Yijun @ 2016-02-24  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm; +Cc: oscar.zhangbo, Hangaohuai

Hi all,

  I am getting start with kvm, and interest in kvm auto test. Currently I have found two related projects, one is kvm-unit-tests, and the other is avocado-vt.

  So my question is:

  1) If there is relationship between above two test suite? We should use them alone or together?

  2) Is there any other kvm test suite available? And which one is mainly used at present?

  Thanks in advance!

Zhu Yijun