* what's the default package for configure without any parameters?
@ 2016-03-18  3:29 Jaze Lee
From: Jaze Lee @ 2016-03-18  3:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

Hi, all
   I run the ./configure without any parameter.How can i know the
default configure options?

Thanks

--
谦谦君子

* Re: what's the default package for configure without any parameters?
@ 2016-03-18 11:43 ` Willem Jan Withagen
From: Willem Jan Withagen @ 2016-03-18 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jaze Lee, ceph-devel

On 18-3-2016 04:29, Jaze Lee wrote:
> Hi, all
>     I run the ./configure without any parameter.How can i know the
> default configure options?

You can run ./configure --help

Some options tell you what their default state is.
The others I

Otherwise browse thru configure.ac looking for the line with "WITH_"on it.
And the harder version just run it and examine the output.

I think that the S[] array in config.status could help.
Options there are TRUE/FALSE and the combo like:

S["FREEBSD_FALSE"]=""
S["FREEBSD_TRUE"]="#"

Would indicate that this is not FreeBSD.
And the WITH_ values are there also.

--WjW