* Linux Newbie
@ 2016-04-08  3:24 Wesley Chalmers
From: Wesley Chalmers @ 2016-04-08  3:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-newbie

Hello mailing list,

My name is Wesley Chalmers. I am a 4th year, soon to be graduating CS
student at the University of Waterloo.

I have been fascinated by kernel development since taking my OS course
three years ago. I've been exploring kernel-level programming since
then, including taking a real-time course (in which we basically wrote a
microkernel from scratch), writing a customized kernel for the Raspberry
Pi (still nowhere near usable, unfortunately), and recently I've been
reading through the UEFI specification and playing around with that. I
use C whenever I can, and I consider myself an experienced C programmer.

I use Gentoo.

I hope to be able to make useful contributions before too long.
Thanks,
Wesley.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-04-08  3:24 UTC | newest]