* journalctl suggests I report Bug to ALSA developers
@ 2016-05-21  8:45 P.W. Pulto
From: P.W. Pulto @ 2016-05-21  8:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel

Dear ALSA developers,

Having a problem with my Sennheiser DW Pro 2 Dect Headset, I looked in
the journalctl. It suggested I report a bug to the ALSA developers.
I have no idea if this would be a "kernel driver bug" or an "other ALSA
bug". Hopefully I'm at the right address.

The problem occurs when I take the headset off the base station and a
connection between base station and headset is established.

My ALSA-info:
-------------------
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=2eaeea040fef7cc2476c239e1fec90dd2bf4eea8

The journalctl output:
-----------------------------
journalctl  --no-pager --since "25 min ago"

May 20 09:05:34 studiopulto-ubuntu-1 pulseaudio[2098]: [alsa-sink-USB
Audio] alsa-sink.c: ALSA woke us up to write new data to the device, but
there was actually nothing to write!
May 20 09:05:34 studiopulto-ubuntu-1 pulseaudio[2098]: [alsa-sink-USB
Audio] alsa-sink.c: Most likely this is a bug in the ALSA driver
'snd_usb_audio'. Please report this issue to the ALSA developers.
May 20 09:05:34 studiopulto-ubuntu-1 pulseaudio[2098]: [alsa-sink-USB
Audio] alsa-sink.c: We were woken up with POLLOUT set -- however a
subsequent snd_pcm_avail() returned 0 or another value < min_avail.

Hopefully this is sufficient information. Obviously you welcome to ask
for missing info!
Kind regards,

P.W. Pulto

--

Like us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/studiopulto>

dhr. P.W. Pulto

Studio Pulto vzw
Jef Vandermeulenstraat 37
9050 Gentbrugge
Bélgica

tel: 0032 9 220 73 40
e-mail: pwpulto@studiopulto.org
http://www.studiopulto.org

IBAN.: BE03 4487 6576 5184
BIC: KREDBEBB
ondern nr.: BE 0470 427 828

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-05-21  8:45 UTC | newest]