* openbmc test work group - wiki
@ 2018-07-20  3:47 Sivas Srr
From: Sivas Srr @ 2018-07-20  3:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

* Re: openbmc test work group - wiki
@ 2018-07-20 15:58 ` krtaylor
From: krtaylor @ 2018-07-20 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

On 7/19/18 10:47 PM, Sivas Srr wrote:
> Hi All,
> Have https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/wiki/Test-work---group created
> this page in our
> wiki for upcoming test work group. Please review and provide your
> inputs / raise questions if you need any clarification.

Thanks Sivas! I'll join and help however I can. When would be a good
time for a kickoff meeting?

It looks like the initial list is a good summary, where do we start,
what is the most painful thing to fix? Also, is there room for remote
(third-party) CI testing in this WG?

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)

@ 2018-07-20 17:41   ` Andrew Geissler
From: Andrew Geissler @ 2018-07-20 17:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kurt Taylor; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 10:58 AM krtaylor <kurt.r.taylor@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7/19/18 10:47 PM, Sivas Srr wrote:
>

> Hi All,
>
> Have https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/wiki/Test-work---group  created this page in our
> wiki for upcoming test work group. Please review and provide your inputs / raise questions if you need any clarification.
>

> Thanks Sivas! I'll join and help however I can. When would be a good time for a kickoff meeting?
>
> It looks like the initial list is a good summary, where do we start, what is the most painful thing to fix? Also, is there room for remote (third-party) CI testing in this WG?

Second this one, Brad and I were just chatting a bit on this the other
day, how could we scale the HW CI testing with third parties.  Would
def like it if we could discuss within this WG (and any other
improvements to our CI process)

> Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)
>
> Sivas R. S
> E-mail: sivas.srr@in.ibm.com
>
> Automation is good, Identifying Defect earlier is better always
> 9902233500
> 08046678273

* Re: openbmc test work group - wiki
@ 2018-07-23 13:51   ` Sivas Srr
                       ` (2 more replies)
From: Sivas Srr @ 2018-07-23 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: geissonator; +Cc: kurt.r.taylor, openbmc

* Re: openbmc test work group - wiki
@ 2018-07-26 20:19     ` Nancy Yuen
From: Nancy Yuen @ 2018-07-26 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sivas Srr; +Cc: Andrew Geissler, OpenBMC Maillist, krtaylor

Please include me when you have the kick off meeting

Thanks,

----------
Nancy

@ 2018-07-30  4:58     ` Sivas Srr
From: Sivas Srr @ 2018-07-30  4:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yuenn; +Cc: geissonator, kurt.r.taylor, openbmc

* Re: openbmc test work group - wiki
@ 2018-07-30 14:02     ` Sivas Srr
From: Sivas Srr @ 2018-07-30 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bradleyb; +Cc: kurt.r.taylor, openbmc, yuenn

* Re: openbmc test work group - wiki
@ 2018-08-03 19:40       ` Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2018-08-03 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sivas Srr; +Cc: openbmc, kurt.r.taylor

> On Jul 30, 2018, at 10:02 AM, Sivas Srr <sivas.srr@in.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Brad Bishop,
>
> Had sent a mail from google email account to our community  with the google poll
> link ( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScYu8fPprtqF2EvxWkL-_cLVHHu_FBFBtQ0dLtib3E68akv-A/viewform ) and it seems waiting for your approval.
>
> Have requested our team to check it and works fine.
>
> Could you pls approve the same.

Hi Sivas

I filled out the poll.  Is that all you were looking for here?

thx -brad