* Normal service will resume shortly ...
@ 2017-01-16  9:33 Michael Ellerman
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Michael Ellerman @ 2017-01-16  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linuxppc-dev

Hi folks,

I'm back from paternity leave, and will start processing patches in the
next day or two.

If you've sent a fix that should go into 4.10 that hasn't been merged
yet, please feel free to reply to this message giving me a pointer to
it.

cheers

* Re: Normal service will resume shortly ...
@ 2017-01-16 21:54 ` Reza Arbab
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Reza Arbab @ 2017-01-16 21:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Ellerman; +Cc: linuxppc-dev

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 08:33:09PM +1100, Michael Ellerman wrote:
>If you've sent a fix that should go into 4.10 that hasn't been merged
>yet, please feel free to reply to this message giving me a pointer to
>it.

Welcome back!

I think this should go into 4.10:
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/1483475991-16999-1-git-send-email-arbab@linux.vnet.ibm.com

(aka http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/710629/)

--
Reza Arbab

* Re: Normal service will resume shortly ...
@ 2017-01-16 23:01 ` Gavin Shan
From: Gavin Shan @ 2017-01-16 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Ellerman; +Cc: linuxppc-dev

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 08:33:09PM +1100, Michael Ellerman wrote:
>Hi folks,
>
>I'm back from paternity leave, and will start processing patches in the
>next day or two.
>
>If you've sent a fix that should go into 4.10 that hasn't been merged
>yet, please feel free to reply to this message giving me a pointer to
>it.

Michael, welcome back! Please take a look on below one and merge to
4.10 if possible, thanks!

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/711604/  ... which reads as
"powerpc/eeh: Enable IO path on permanent error"

Thanks,
Gavin

* Re: Normal service will resume shortly ...
@ 2017-01-17  9:11 ` Ravi Bangoria
From: Ravi Bangoria @ 2017-01-17  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Ellerman; +Cc: linuxppc-dev

Hi Michael,

Welcome back!!

Can you please take a look at:
https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2016-November/151426.html
https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2016-November/150452.html

Thanks,
Ravi

On Monday 16 January 2017 03:03 PM, Michael Ellerman wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm back from paternity leave, and will start processing patches in the
> next day or two.
>
> If you've sent a fix that should go into 4.10 that hasn't been merged
> yet, please feel free to reply to this message giving me a pointer to
> it.
>
> cheers

* Re: Normal service will resume shortly ...
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2017-01-17 17:02 ` Michael Bringmann
From: Michael Bringmann @ 2017-01-17 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Ellerman; +Cc: linuxppc-dev

Welcome Back!

I believe that the following patch set should go into 4.10:

https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2016-December/152079.html
"powerpc/devtree: Add support for 2 new DRC properties"

Would you please take a look at it?
Michael

--
Michael W. Bringmann