* [cip-dev] Recent bug after updating kernelci
@ 2017-03-31 13:42 Agustin Benito Bethencourt
From: Agustin Benito Bethencourt @ 2017-03-31 13:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi,

those of you who are trying to build BAD-SD VM with Vagrant might have
noticed that the builds done with kernelci does not appear in the dashboard.

The ticket is here: https://gitlab.com/cip-project/testing/issues/63

Upstream has updated the backend of kernelci and we are looking into how
this affects our set up.

In the near future we will provide the VM image so, when upstream
updates key parts of the tooling breaking our VM, you will still be able
to download and use the image while we adapt to the new changes.

Best Reagrds

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-03-31 13:42 UTC | newest]