* [cip-dev] CIP testing team meetings
@ 2017-04-27  9:55 Agustin Benito Bethencourt
From: Agustin Benito Bethencourt @ 2017-04-27  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi,

since we are geographically distributed, the guys from Codethink
involved in the Board at Desk development meet through Google Hangout
Tuesdays and Thursdays.

If any of you is interested in asking questions to the developers
directly or simply follow up where we are at, feel free to join on
Thursdays at 11:00 UK time (12:00 CEST). That is in a few minutes today.

Link to the hangout:
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/codethink.co.uk/team-event-cip?hceid=YWd1c3Rpbi5iZW5pdG9AY29kZXRoaW5rLmNvLnVr.6nlrt0lrh4sf9dd71qruh3qbm4&authuser=1

We will approve your join request right away.

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk

* [cip-dev] CIP testing team meetings
@ 2017-05-10 14:00 ` Agustin Benito Bethencourt
From: Agustin Benito Bethencourt @ 2017-05-10 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi,

On 27/04/17 10:55, Agustin Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> since we are geographically distributed, the guys from Codethink
> involved in the Board at Desk development meet through Google Hangout
> Tuesdays and Thursdays.
>
> If any of you is interested in asking questions to the developers
> directly or simply follow up where we are at, feel free to join on
> Thursdays at 11:00 UK time (12:00 CEST). That is in a few minutes today.

We will have a meeting through hangout tomorrow Thursday at 10:00 UTC

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk

* [cip-dev] CIP testing team meetings
@ 2017-06-14  7:40   ` Agustin Benito Bethencourt
From: Agustin Benito Bethencourt @ 2017-06-14  7:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi,

On 10/05/17 16:00, Agustin Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 27/04/17 10:55, Agustin Benito Bethencourt wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> since we are geographically distributed, the guys from Codethink
>> involved in the Board at Desk development meet through Google Hangout
>> Tuesdays and Thursdays.
>>
>> If any of you is interested in asking questions to the developers
>> directly or simply follow up where we are at, feel free to join on
>> Thursdays at 11:00 UK time (12:00 CEST). That is in a few minutes today.
>>

> We will have a meeting through hangout tomorrow Thursday at 10:00 UTC
>
> Link to the hangout:
> https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/codethink.co.uk/team-event-cip?hceid=YWd1c3Rpbi5iZW5pdG9AY29kZXRoaW5rLmNvLnVr.6nlrt0lrh4sf9dd71qruh3qbm4&authuser=1
>

>> We will approve your join request right away.

The weekly team meeting that takes place on Thursdays will be moved to
Friday this week due to a fire simulation. Hence it will take lace on
Friday June 16th at 10:00 UTC

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt