* [cip-dev] B @ D 0.9 Gold Master
@ 2017-05-16 14:01 Robert Marshall
From: Robert Marshall @ 2017-05-16 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

We are about to close https://gitlab.com/cip-project/testing/issues/85 -
B @ D 0.9 Gold Master declaration and thus we are declaring that the Gold
Master for release 0.9 is ready and we will move onto the deployment
phase (issue 86).

Thank you for your support, encouragement and even (especially?) the bug
reports.

Robert

* [cip-dev] B @ D 0.9 Gold Master
@ 2017-05-16 14:26 ` Agustin Benito Bethencourt
From: Agustin Benito Bethencourt @ 2017-05-16 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi,

On 16/05/17 15:01, Robert Marshall wrote:
> We are about to close https://gitlab.com/cip-project/testing/issues/85 -
> B @ D 0.9 Gold Master declaration and thus we are declaring that the Gold
> Master for release 0.9 is ready and we will move onto the deployment
> phase (issue 86).
>
> Thank you for your support, encouragement and even (especially?) the bug
> reports.

So the release of B at D is scheduled for May 23rd at 11:00 UTC Now we will
concentrate in the following tasks:
* Deployment: #86 https://gitlab.com/cip-project/testing/issues/86
* Other release related tasks you can follow from #37
https://gitlab.com/cip-project/testing/issues/37

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk

* [cip-dev] B @ D 0.9 deployment (was Re: B @ D 0.9 Gold Master)
@ 2017-05-18 10:55 ` Robert Marshall
From: Robert Marshall @ 2017-05-18 10:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Robert Marshall <robert.marshall@codethink.co.uk> writes:

> We are about to close https://gitlab.com/cip-project/testing/issues/85 -
> B @ D 0.9 Gold Master declaration and thus we are declaring that the Gold
> Master for release 0.9 is ready and we will move onto the deployment
> phase (issue 86).
>
> Thank you for your support, encouragement and even (especially?) the bug
> reports.

The package and the sources are now deployed and we will close
https://gitlab.com/cip-project/testing/issues/86 - you can find the
links to the downloadable files with that issue - and we will now move
onto the release documentation -

@ 2017-05-18 11:06   ` Agustin Benito Bethencourt
From: Agustin Benito Bethencourt @ 2017-05-18 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi,

On 18/05/17 11:55, Robert Marshall wrote:
> Robert Marshall <robert.marshall@codethink.co.uk> writes:
>
>> We are about to close https://gitlab.com/cip-project/testing/issues/85 -
>> B @ D 0.9 Gold Master declaration and thus we are declaring that the Gold
>> Master for release 0.9 is ready and we will move onto the deployment
>> phase (issue 86).
>>
>> Thank you for your support, encouragement and even (especially?) the bug
>> reports.
>>

> The package and the sources are now deployed and we will close
> https://gitlab.com/cip-project/testing/issues/86 - you can find the
> links to the downloadable files with that issue - and we will now move
> onto the release documentation -
> https://gitlab.com/cip-project/testing/issues/37
>
> The release of B at D is scheduled for May 23rd at 11:00 UTC.

Please do not spread the links on #86 before the release. The will be
structured and described in the Download page and promoted on the
Release Day.

agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk

* [cip-dev] B @ D 0.9 deployment (was Re: B @ D 0.9 Gold Master)
@ 2017-05-22 13:45   ` Agustin Benito Bethencourt
From: Agustin Benito Bethencourt @ 2017-05-22 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi,

On 18/05/17 11:55, Robert Marshall wrote:
> Robert Marshall <robert.marshall@codethink.co.uk> writes:
>
>> We are about to close https://gitlab.com/cip-project/testing/issues/85 -
>> B @ D 0.9 Gold Master declaration and thus we are declaring that the Gold
>> Master for release 0.9 is ready and we will move onto the deployment
>> phase (issue 86).
>>
>> Thank you for your support, encouragement and even (especially?) the bug
>> reports.
>>

> The package and the sources are now deployed and we will close
> https://gitlab.com/cip-project/testing/issues/86 - you can find the
> links to the downloadable files with that issue - and we will now move
> onto the release documentation -
> https://gitlab.com/cip-project/testing/issues/37
>
> The release of B at D is scheduled for May 23rd at 11:00 UTC.
The license review process has not finished so we will wait for it
before releasing the testing environment. I will let you know when is
done and the new release date.

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt