* It's private
@ 2013-07-11 10:58 George Daniels
From: George Daniels @ 2013-07-11 10:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

It's private

I am George Daniels, a Banker and credit system programmer (HSBC bank).
I saw your email address while browsing through  the bank D.T.C Screen in
my office yesterday so I decided to use this very chance to know you. I
believe we should use every opportunity to know each other better.
However, I am contacting you for obvious reason which you will understand.

I am sending this mail just to know if this email address is OK,
reply me back so that I will send  more details to you.
I have a very important thing to discuss with you, I look forward to
receiving your response at
georgedaniels@postino.net. Have a pleasant day.

George Daniels

* It's private