* [cip-dev] License cleared. Release of B@D tomorrow at around 8 am Tokyo time
@ 2017-05-30  9:46 Agustin Benito Bethencourt
From: Agustin Benito Bethencourt @ 2017-05-30  9:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi,

the license review process has finished. We will release B at D v0.9.1
tomorrow at 8 am Japan time (UTC+9)

SZ Lin has translated the social media messages to traditional Chinese
so we can promote the release in that language.

The wiki support for the characters is not perfect so there is one of
the messages that it does not show up and breaks the table. If you edit
the page, you can copy-paste the affected message.

Feel free to pick up the messages or retweet them from the @cip_project
account.

Best regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-05-30  9:46 UTC | newest]