* AMD Ryzen Support
@ 2017-05-30 11:27 Hack
From: Hack @ 2017-05-30 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Hi,

What about AMD Ryzen iommu Support? Is there any roadmap?

* Re: AMD Ryzen Support
@ 2017-05-31  8:59 ` Jan Beulich
From: Jan Beulich @ 2017-05-31  8:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hack; +Cc: xen-devel

>>> On 30.05.17 at 13:27, <mistermyster@outlook.com> wrote:
> What about AMD Ryzen iommu Support? Is there any roadmap?

Mind being a little more specific? What features are you looking for?

It would, btw, also help if you Cc-ed the maintainer(s) of the code
you inquire about.

Jan

* Re: AMD Ryzen Support
@ 2017-05-31 14:08   ` Hack
From: Hack @ 2017-05-31 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

On 05/31/2017 10:59 AM, Jan Beulich wrote:
>> What about AMD Ryzen iommu Support? Is there any roadmap?
>
> Mind being a little more specific? What features are you looking for?
>
> It would, btw, also help if you Cc-ed the maintainer(s) of the code
> you inquire about.
>
> Jan

PCI passthrough.

* Re: AMD Ryzen Support
@ 2017-05-31 14:34     ` Jan Beulich
From: Jan Beulich @ 2017-05-31 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hack; +Cc: xen-devel

>>> What about AMD Ryzen iommu Support? Is there any roadmap?
>>
>> Mind being a little more specific? What features are you looking for?
>>
>> It would, btw, also help if you Cc-ed the maintainer(s) of the code
>> you inquire about.
>>
> PCI passthrough.

Excuse me? The question really is what AMD IOMMU support you
are _missing_. I'm sure you're aware there is support for it there
in general, so when posting on xen-devel I think we can expect
you to be a little more precise (in technical terms) with your
question.

Jan

* Re: AMD Ryzen Support
@ 2017-06-10 15:47       ` Hack
From: Hack @ 2017-06-10 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

On 05/31/2017 04:34 PM, Jan Beulich wrote:

>>> Mind being a little more specific? What features are you looking for?
>>>
>>> It would, btw, also help if you Cc-ed the maintainer(s) of the code
>>> you inquire about.
>>>
>> PCI passthrough.
>
> Excuse me? The question really is what AMD IOMMU support you
> are _missing_. I'm sure you're aware there is support for it there
> in general, so when posting on xen-devel I think we can expect
> you to be a little more precise (in technical terms) with your
> question.
>
> Jan

Well I am wondering if there is any support of :
	1. IOMMU isolation between Groups;
	2. IOMMU isolation device into Groups;
         3. IOMMU for PCI passthru to PV Linux guests;
         4. PCIe ACS support;
	5. Vfio-Pci support.