* [U-Boot] USB gadget interface from cdc branch into mainline
@ 2009-05-30 18:01 Ragha
From: Ragha @ 2009-05-30 18:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello,

The gadget interface at cdc branch [1] sounds good.
Any plans for merging it into mainline?

Regards,
-Ragha

[1] http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-usb.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/cdc

* [U-Boot] USB gadget interface from cdc branch into mainline
@ 2009-06-01 15:38 ` Remy Bohmer
From: Remy Bohmer @ 2009-06-01 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello Ragha,

2009/5/30 Ragha <raghavendra.kh@gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> The gadget interface at cdc branch [1] sounds good.
> Any plans for merging it into mainline?

Yeah, I planned it for the next release.

Kind Regards,

Remy

@ 2009-06-02  0:55   ` Raghu
From: Raghu @ 2009-06-02  0:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 10:38 AM, Remy Bohmer <linux@bohmer.net> wrote:
> Yeah, I planned it for the next release.

Is it going to be u-boot-2009.06?
I am interested in supporting OMAP3 musb drivers with this new interface.

Thanks,
-Raghu

* [U-Boot] USB gadget interface from cdc branch into mainline
@ 2009-06-02 19:12     ` Remy Bohmer
From: Remy Bohmer @ 2009-06-02 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello,

2009/6/2 Raghu <raghavendra.kh@gmail.com>:
> On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 10:38 AM, Remy Bohmer <linux@bohmer.net> wrote:
>> Yeah, I planned it for the next release.
> Is it going to be u-boot-2009.06?
> I am interested in supporting OMAP3 musb drivers with this new interface.

2009.06 is the current release.
This change is too intrusive to integrate it at this stage in the
current release.
So, it will go in the next.

If you have patches for OMAP3 I am happy to queue them up in the cdc
branch, so that they will move to ML when the merge window is open.

Kind regards,

Remy

* [U-Boot] USB gadget interface from cdc branch into mainline
@ 2009-06-03 11:10       ` Raghu
From: Raghu @ 2009-06-03 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

> 2009.06 is the current release.
> This change is too intrusive to integrate it at this stage in the
> current release.
> So, it will go in the next.

Thank you, this is useful.

> If you have patches for OMAP3 I am happy to queue them up in the cdc
> branch, so that they will move to ML when the merge window is open.

I am working on patches.

Kind Regards,
-Ragha