From: Baoquan Zhang <zhan4281@umn.edu>
To: linux-scsi@vger.kernel.org
Cc: Alireza Haghdoost <haghdoost@gmail.com>, du <du@cs.umn.edu>,
	Raghu Raja Chandrasekar <raghu@cray.com>
Subject: DIF/DIX in mpt3sas
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 19:57:24 -0500	[thread overview]

Hi there,

Thanks for reading my email.

I am a Ph.D student of University of Minnesota, Twin Cities. Recently, I am working on a project of T10 PI-capable MD module. However, I fail to use DIX with the HBA/driver combination of LSI Logic / Symbios Logic SAS3008 PCI-Express Fusion-MPT SAS-3 (rev 02) /mpt3sas even though I have formatted the drives with DIF protection type 1. May I know if DIX (data integrity extension) is supported in mpt3sas driver?

Thanks,
Baoquan Zhang